Blog of the fan-turned-pro wrestler Ben Monaco

Monday 11 May 2015

Birthday Bash!




Hello again my dear readers! Did you miss me? I missed you! I had a pretty busy month of April as I suddenly found myself inundated with job interviews after a very dry start to my employment year. Good news, I'm employed again! Yay! Bad news, they're temp jobs! Oh well, some work is better than none! Every dollar counts and that's what matters ;) And from the look of things, a more permanent job may be on the way in the coming weeks as some new friends are pushing me towards some opportunities they have!

As some of you know, yesterday was not only Mother's Day but my very own birthday! It was a big one...one of those where 2 digits change instead of just one! I'll leave you all to guess what digits I changed to but most of you who knew about my birthday are already fully aware of how old I now am...

You may have read in my last post, I had created a little wishlist on Amazon for some wrestling-related items and other little fashionable things. As luck would have it, I had a very generous benefactor from the UK (you know who you are) who is a loyal reader of my blog and my most loyal of fans. He was kind enough to send me the two speedos you see in this post as well as the sexy t-shirt that I've got on while I'm typing this post! Needless to say, I'm more than thankful for his generosity! I've decided to keep the list active indefinitely for any of you who feel you want to send anything my way in the future. There's actually a good deal of wrestling apparel on Amazon and some really nice speedos for those of you who wrestle. Check them out, seriously!

On that note, enjoy the start of the summer season and go outside and play with hot guys! Who knows, they might just be wrestlers in disguise...

No comments:

Post a Comment