Blog of the fan-turned-pro wrestler Ben Monaco

Friday 23 September 2016

Speaking of Biceps...

Oh, hello again readers! Was just posting my last entry and got to thinking about biceps (though that happens on a nearly hourly frequency). I forgot to mention that I've been chatting with a new buddy on the west coast who has his own fitness website called Fitness for Every Life. The guy in question is the handsome muscle-daddy John King who has voluntarily showed off his 19+ inch biceps for me on many, many occasions. Trust me, they are quite impressive! Feel free to check out his website and learn about what he does.He's also got a youtube and instagram account that shows off his incredible physique and even provides some helpful training tips. Give him a look, he's the handsome stud in the picture in this post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment